Value Creation to Drive Revenue Growth
Driving revenue growth from products, services or solutions that your business creates requires a clear understanding of your market position and the adoption of an underlying framework that supports the tight interconnection between value creation and revenue growth.
IntegratedThinking’s Value2Growth Diagnostic enables businesses to assess and address their capability gaps in relation to:
- Identifying and articulating specific market opportunities – understanding the problem or need that the business can address
- Assessing and prioritising target markets based on defined criteria
- Engaging with the market to validate a customer hypothesis – using qualitative and quantitative voice of the customer techniques
- Aligning leadership stakeholders around clear corporate objectives relative to a defined market opportunity
- Making informed decisions based on clear commercial and market data
- Prioritising projects based on potential return on investment
- Ensuring there is a clear product, solution or service strategy that aligns with corporate objectives and market demand
- Driving market differentiation through innovation, articulation of USPs, awareness of competitive landscape and understanding of strengths and weaknesses
How can IntegratedThinking Help?
Assessing Current Value2Growth Capabilities – irrespective of your stage of growth, it makes sense to assess and address capability gaps that might impede revenue growth. The Value2Growth model helps teams to self-assess and to take steps to address any gaps.
Contact us for details of a half-day workshop aimed at the CEO and key leadership team stakeholders. We help the team to understand the capability gaps that can impact execution against corporate objectives with specific focus on addressing the value gap. We support leadership team alignment around next steps that will support the creation of products, solutions and services aligned with market demand.
Approved consultant with Enterprise Ireland Strategic Marketing Review (SMR) – grant funding available